Kimber Micro 9 Rosewood Two Tone slides are made to the tightest allowable tolerances, with barrels machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture. All Micro frames are shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength.
In many respects a miniature 1911, among the most important Micro 9 design advantages is a single action trigger with the kind of short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and builds confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 as well.
Standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel – not plastic – and mounted in machined dovetails for additional integrity. Each Micro 9 includes an extended 7-round magazine.
Ideal for shooters with small hands as well as those who insist on mild recoil combined with enough power for concealed carry or home protection, Micro 9 pistols are the right choice for many applications. Best of all, they offer unequaled Kimber quality, dependability and performance.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 15.6
- Length (inches): 6.1
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Recoil spring (pounds): 16.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Width (inches): 1.06
- Slide Material: Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length (inches): 3.15
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Barrel: Ramped
- Sight: Black
- Sight: Radius (inches): 4.3
- Grips: Rosewood
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum, match grade
- Trigger: Factory setting (approximate pounds): 7.0