1 in stock
We built our quietest top to warm your core without hindering torso mobility when whitetails bolt at the mere rumor of noise. The upgraded textile and deadly quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology allows you to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagment distance in half, and core warmth is enhanced with compression-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation. The newly integrated Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port ensures quick donning and doffing as temperatures fluctuate in the stand, allowing you to add or subtract layers without disconnecting from a harness.
Sitka Fanatic Vest Specifications
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Face Torso: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish.
- Face Hem and Seat: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish.
- Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology and polyester micro-grid fleece knit interior.
- Insulation: 80-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra Insulation.
- Science of Sound: The new Fanatic system allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half.
- Intentionally designed pockets: Stow away critical whitetail accessories with ease.
- Front Zipper Pocket: Keep your essentials safe and accessible.
- Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port: Eliminates the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers.
- Ultra-Quiet, Diagonal YKK® VISLON® Front Zip: Reduces noise when layering, plus ensures low-profile handmuff and handwarmer pockets are designed into jacket.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER®: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- PrimaLoft® Technology: PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.