Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 642 is a variation of the Model 42 Centennial Airweight?? that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
- Caliber: .38 Special +P
- Barrel Length: 1.875″
- Finish: Matte Silver Stainless/Black Synthetic Grips
- Trigger: Double Action Only
- Sights: Fixed
- Capacity: 5
- Overall Length: 6.3″
- Average Weight: 14.4 oz.
- Lightweight Alloy Frame for Easy Carry
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
- Snag-Free Enclosed Hammer
- Rated for Continuous +P Use