Give it enough time and things in life tend to work themselves out. And hope springs eternal once you lay your eyes on the all-new St. Croix Eyecon Spinning Rod. Built on premium-quality SCII graphite blanks with technique-specific actions dialed in for most walleye fishing applications, the new Eyecon rods are a primo walleye tool. Each features Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with double-plated black chrome frames protected with two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish. When it comes to premium, affordable walleye rods, the bar has officially been raised.
St. Croix Eyecon Spinning Rod Features:
- Premium quality SCII graphite. Trolling models feature SCII graphite and linear S-glass.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® IPS reel seat with black hood on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting model.
- Fuji® TCS reel seat with black hood on trolling models.
- Split-grip/premium-grade cork handle with EVA trim.
- Premium-grade EVA handle on trolling models.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Technique-specific walleye series designed for superior performance.
- 6’3″ ML – ECS63MLXF
- 6’6″ M – ECS66MF2
- 6’6″ ML – ECS66MLF