Benelli SBE III BEST 20 Gauge (Benelli Surface Treatment) is a new proprietary finishing technology developed by engineers and scientists at Benelli’s manufacturing headquarters in Urbino Italy. This coating protects steel with a tough, impenetrable armor that stops rust and corrosion.
Benelli SBE III BEST 20 Gauge Features
- Multi-Layered Surface: Diamond-like carbon particles are used to create a multi-layered surface coating that protects against the elements and abrasions.
- Tested Against the Elements: A competitor’s barrel showing the damage from 48 hours of saltwater exposure. A Benelli BE.S.T-treated barrel with no sign of rust or corrosion after 3 months of saltwater exposure.
- Impenetrable Armor: Creating a barrier that protects against rust and corrosion created by moisture – even saltwater.
SBE III B.E.S.T. 20Ga 28″BBL Specifications
- MPN: 12104
- UPC: 650350121049
- Gauge: 20
- Barrel Length: 28″
- Grip: Standard
- Size: Standard
- Dominance: Right Hand
- Chambered For: 2-3/4″, 3″
- Min Recommended Load: 2-1/2″, 7/8-oz. loads
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Sight: Red-Bar Front
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Length Of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop At Heel: 2-1/8″
- Drop At Comb: 1-3/8″
- Overall Length: 49.5″
- Average Weight: 5.9lbs.
Finishes & Materials
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Anodized, Black
- Barrel Finish: B.E.S.T. Treatment
- Stock Configuration: Comfort Tech 3
- Drilled & Taped: No
Benelli SBE III BEST. 20 gauge Includes
- Chokes: Crio: IC, M, F
- Extended Choke: Crio: IC, M