Browning Buck Mark Hunter includes a Vortex Crossfire red dot right. The low red dot mount allows the sights to co-witness through the red dot sight.
2 in stock
From the machined-from-billet precision alloy frame to the threaded muzzle brake on that attaches on 1/2″-28 suppressor ready threads, the Browning Buck Mark Hunter is made in the good ol’ US of A — and we’re proud of that. Straight from the box, these accurate, reliable rimfires are ready to make their mark on the range or in competition.
This model includes a Vortex® Crossfire red dot sight, perfect for faster target acquisition and accuracy. The low red dot mount allows the sights to co-witness through the red dot sight. Co-witnessed sights means that the iron sights and red dot point of aim are in alignment, giving you backup sights should the red dot fail.
This is useful if the battery in the red dot gives out or the red dot fails for another reason, and also if you remove the red dot it can quickly be re-zeroed using the iron sights without sighting-in again.
NOTE: Restricted in California, Maryland and Massachusetts
Buck Mark Hunter Features:
- Vortex® Crossfire® Red Dot Sight with new co-witness sights included
- 5.9″ matte blued bull barrel
- 1/2″-28 suppressor ready threads, muzzle brake included
- Laminated cocobolo-colored target grips
- TRUGLO® fiber-optic front sight
- Includes pistol rug
Buck Mark Hunter Specifications:
- Caliber: 22 LR
- Barrel Length: 5 9/10″
- Overall Length: 10″
- Weight: 40.96 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Sight Radius: 8 1/4″
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Front Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Windage Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Case: Pistol Rug