The Clam Stoplight Bobber features a lighted stem that will glow green for great visibility in low light conditions. When a fish takes the bait, the light will change to red as it dips below the water so you know when you need to set the hook. This bobber is perfect for anglers that fish at night, in a wheelhouse, or any angler looking for instant feedback when their bait has been taken! Green means go, red means stop what you’re doing and set the hook!
- Lights up green and red for great visibility
- Light changes to red when the bobber drops below the water line
- 6” flexible fiber optic stem
- Takes 3 volt 30h lithium batteries
- Urethane foam body
- Durable polyethylene base