A full-size 1911, the Dan Wesson 1911 Specialist 10mm is chambered in 10mm and loaded with features to satisfy a public servant’s special requirements. The forged stainless steel slide wears our inverted top rib with a single amber tritium dot in the rear sight and a green lamp with a white target ring in front.
Dan Wesson 1911 Specialist Features:
• Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials.
• Tactical Rear Sight, With an abrupt front face, our tactical rear sight allows for one-handed racking of the slide and has a single tritium vial dead-center below the sight’s notch.
• Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
• Inverted Rib, To cut down on glare our top rib is cut into the slide.
• Ball End Mill Cut, This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance.
• Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
• Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
• Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
• Magwell, Reloads are made easy, our magwell helps to funnel the fresh mag into the gun.
Dan Wesson 1911 Specialist Specifications:
- Product Name: Specialist Black 10mm
- SKU: 01814
- Model: Specialist Black 10mm
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Slide Finish: Duty Finish
- Grips: G10
- Overall Length: 8.75″
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Width: 1.45″
- Weight: 42.3oz
- Trigger Mech: Single Action
- Height: 5.5″
- Front Sight: Fixed Night Sight
- Rear Sight: Tactical Rear Sight
- Safety: Ambi thumb safety, grip safety