The Precision Rimfire rifle has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, AR-pattern pistol grip, safety selector, and an oversized bolt handle. This model includes one 15-round BX-15 magazine.
Out of stock
Ruger 8400 Precision Rimfire features a molded, one-piece chassis and a Quick-Fit adjustable buttstock assembly manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation. The adjustable buttstock also has a flat Picatinny bag rider, molded-in window which provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket.
Its 15″ free-float handguard is made of aluminum and features Magpul M-Lok slots on all four sides, while the Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation. The target, cold hammer-forged, 4140 alloy steel barrel has ultra-precise rifling and 1/2″x28 threads with an included thread protector.
Ruger 8400 Precision Rimfire Specifications
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Barrel Length: 18″
- Sights: None
- Overall Length: 35.13″-38.63″
- Length of Pull: 12″-15.50″
- Average Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 15+1
- Black Hard Coat Anodized Adjustable Quick-Fit Precision w/One-Piece Chassis Stock Threaded Barrel
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2” bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3” bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable??? trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector incorporates an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.Anodized
- Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle??).
- 15″ free-float handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features Magpul?? M-LOK?? slots on all four sides, for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- 18″ target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Threaded barrel (1/2″-28) for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR?? suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts all 10/22?? magazines.
- Also includes: one, 15-round BX-15?? magazine.
- UPC: 736676084005