Sitka Nodak Waterfowl Jacket is the longest lasting waterfowl jacket. The color mimics the UV reflectance of snow goose feathers!
Our new Sitka Nodak Waterfowl Jacket is the longest-lasting, most comfortable waterfowl whites you can buy. Recognizing that mud is the number one cause of zipper failure, we used zipper flaps to prevent mud entry. The color mimics the UV reflectance profile of snow goose feathers so you won’t be seen as a threat when you’re laying out amongst your decoy spread.
Made from a waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric, with comfort- and protection-focused features like a fully adjustable hood with no annoying back-of-head toggle to dig in while you’re on your back.
Sitka Nodak Waterfowl Jacket Specifications
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Non-disposable GORE-TEX 3 Layer Fabric with 75-denier polyester face and durable water repellent finish.
- Fabric Color conceals by mimicking the color and UV reflectance profile of snow goose feathers
- Zipper flap prevents mud from getting into zipper and causing failure
- Articulated Fit with room for layering.
- Adjustable Hood with rigid visor affords peripheral vision and protects in heavy rain.
- Zippered YKK® AquaGaurd® Pockets to store essentials.
- Velcro Wrist Adjustment to seal out rain and mud.