The Stoeger STR-9 Semi-Auto Pistol with 4.17″ BBL brings an earned reputation for durable, dependable shotguns to the world of semiautomatic pistols with the new STR-9. This striker-fired 9mm comes packed with features you’d expect in a pistol costing twice as much. Its integrated rail, internal safety, reversible magazine release, optimized slide serrations, three-dot sight system and enhanced ergonomics deliver consistent performance and comfort.
Stoeger Str-9 Semi-Auto Pistol Features
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4.17″
- Sights: Quick Read 3-Dot Sight
- Finish: Black
- Overall Length: 7.44″
- Average Weight Unloaded: 26 oz.
- Comes With One 15-Round Magazine and One Medium Backstrap
- Item Number: 31720
- Stock Finish: Black Synthetic
- Grip: Standard
- Frame Size: Standard
- Hand Dominance: Right Handed
- Magazine Capacity: 15+1
- Magazines Included: 1
Three Dot Sight System
- Each STR-9 comes outfitted with a three-dot sight system featuring snag-resistant edges to ensure smooth draws and holstering. Optional tritium night sights are available.
Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Among the STR-9’s integrated safety features is a tactile loaded-chamber indicator on the top of the receiver that automatically raises when a round is chambered. This allows the user to confirm the presence of a round in the chamber by touch in low light.
Loaded With Features
- The new STR-9 semi-automatic pistol comes standard with features found in handguns costing far more. Integrated trigger safety, interchangeable backstrap, easy-grip slide, tactical rail and last-shot-lock-back slide to name a few.