The legendary handling and quickness of the Winchester 70 Featherweight .270WIN. Few rifles can be identified in an instant like the Featherweight. It is justly famous among hunters everywhere.
The model 70 action offers Pre-64 style controlled round feeding, a 3-position Safety and is highlighted by a jeweled bolt body with knurled bolt handle. Inside is the M.O.A. trigger system, the finest trigger ever offered in a bolt-action with zero take up, zero creep and zero overtravel.
Like the original Featherweight, the angled comb Grade I walnut stock still features the Schnabel fore-end and satin finish with elegant cut checkering.
A premium Pachmayr Decelerator pad helps soak up felt recoil. It’s available in the most popular long and short action calibers, including WSM chamberings. Generations of serious hunters have made the Model 70 Featherweight the iconic all-around rifle for any hunt.
- Featherweight is ideal for deer, varmints, hogs and antelope.
Winchester 70 Featherweight .270WIN Specifications:
- Series/Collection: 70 Featherweight
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Trigger Type: MOA
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 270 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 3-Position
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Polish
- Receiver Finish: Brushed Polish
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 22″
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4″
- Overall Length: 42-3/4″
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 3/4″
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Featherweight
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Floor Plate Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1/2″
- Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blue
- Trigger Finish: Brushed Polish
- Trigger Material: Stainless Steel
- Bolt Slide Finish: Jeweled
- Pistol Grip Cap: Gloss Polymer