An aluminum handle with oversized ergonomic handle knob makes for easy cranking.
2 in stock
The A13-2KCB spinning reel features a strong and lightweight graphite body supporting a stainless steel main shaft that will hold up to countless trips. The stainless steel 11 bearing system is super smooth and includes a Zero Play Anti-Reverse bearing for rock solid hooksets. The corrosion resistant machined double anodized aluminum spool and sealed drag system can take on fresh or saltwater.
Profishiency 2000 Series Spin Reel Charcoal/Blue Features:
- Designed for Freshwater/Saltwater
- 6.2:1 Gear Ratio
- 10+1 Stainless Steel Bearings
- Sealed Drag System
- Carbon Composite Rotor
- Zero Play Anti-Reverse
- Double Anodized Aluminum Spool
- Die-Cast Aluminum Handle w/ Oversized Ergonomical EVA Knob
- Stainless Steel Main Shaft